OGS Webinar: Writing a Family History: Turning Research into Shareable Stories
October 1, 2018
On the first Thursday of every month, the Ontario Genealogical Society hosts an education webinar. This month, Lynn Palermo will be presenting a webinar entitled ‘Writing a Family History: Turning Research into Shareable Stories ‘. The presentation will begin at 7pm EST on October 4 and registration is required.
Lynn says ”
Every life is a story…if you only knew how to tell it. In this webinar, Lynn Palermo shows you how to pull from your research to craft an engaging and captivating story your family will want to read. For the overwhelmed family historian, Lynn shares tools on how to get organised and helps you identify a starting point for your first story.
What Attendees Can Expect to Learn:
· Tools to organize before your write
· Creating an efficient workflow
· How to identify the story you want to write
· Finding the key ingredients of a story in your research
· How to structure your family history to read like a novel
· How to make writing a part of your daily”
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity: REGISTER HERE for Thursday’s webinar